[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 18, Issue 144

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Tue Jan 24 05:51:45 MST 2006

I use dbget to set callerid, but it's based on account code, and set
statically with the station, not the agent.  Users can set callerid by
dialing a function coded in the dialplan for that purpose.  Overhead is
not a problem.

In your case, perhaps you can set the desired callerid into a channel
variable using the "inheritance" syntax (double underscore) prior to the
queue() operation.  Then you can pick it up on the outbound side.