[Asterisk-Users] Dundi Examples

Tue Jan 24 05:07:02 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 21:20 -0500, Michael Miller wrote:
> I have over 50 Asterisk servers geographically distributed in pairs all
> connected via DUNDi. Contact me off list and I will be happy to describe
> my experience.

Would love to hear about peoples experiences like this.

Also, what are the options for the average asterisk user to connect to a
'public' dundi peering network, such that the more members participate,
the more calls we all would be able to make for free?

Kind of like iaxtel, except hopefully it would be more scalable ? Or
would we need a 'tiered' setup, with certain high level servers in each
country and then the smaller systems below them?

IMHO, dundi was announced as a very exciting and capable system, which
hasn't really received any attention since....

Just my 0.02c worth...

Regards,
Adam