[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 501 horrible echo

Jeff Herring jeffh at sldsi.com
Tue Jan 24 02:12:11 MST 2006

At 10:38 PM 1/23/2006, gw at adcomcorp.com wrote:
>I have had the same issue.  It has a lot to do with the acoustics, as
>well as gain.  Before I messed with the config files it sounded great,
>then I fussed with them and upgraded to the latest sip, and now I also
>notice this on speaker.
>
>I would go totally default, local configure and see how they sound...

All defaults according to Admin Man...

--------------------------------------
Jeff Herring  /  jeffh at sldsi.com
Seacoast Laboratory Data Systems, Inc.
Voice:  603 431 4114  x14
FAX:    603 431 2112
--------------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission, and  any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it contain  confidential
and/or privileged information meant for the listed  recipient(s) only.
You many not distribute or  share  this correspondence without written
authorization  from  the  above author. If  you  are not the  intended
recipient, or a person responsible for  delivering  it to the intended
recipient,  you  are  hereby  notified  that  any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached
to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
transmission  in  error,  please immediately notify me by reply e-mail
and destroy the  original  transmission  and  its  attachments without
saving them in any manner.