[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 501 horrible echo

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Mon Jan 23 20:38:49 MST 2006

I have had the same issue.  It has a lot to do with the acoustics, as
well as gain.  Before I messed with the config files it sounded great,
then I fussed with them and upgraded to the latest sip, and now I also
notice this on speaker.

I would go totally default, local configure and see how they sound...

Greg