[Asterisk-Users] Bug in attended transfer or as expected?

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Mon Jan 23 23:50:51 MST 2006

Asterisk.

> On the SNOM phones you can disable "disconnect on on-hook" to stop the
> phone from doing that.
>
> Steve

Sorry think you misunderstand, I don't really want the phones to have to
do the attended transfer by merging two lines locally to the phone.

Asterisk 1.2.x now supports attended transfer natively (well kind of
supports it :P)

Thanks though

Alex

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation.  All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.