[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 - the party's over :-(

asterisk at anime.net asterisk at anime.net
Mon Jan 23 15:45:49 MST 2006

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006, Cory Andrews wrote:
> I can't speculate as to why their sales of Linksys/Sipura products have
> been restricted, but as a Linksys VAD I can say we are not under any
> such restriction at present.

its pretty obvious, linksys/sipura are shifting to selling primarily to
service providers who would provide service-locked ATAs to end users.

sipura telegraphed their intent a long while back by withholding
auto-provisioning documentation from anyone except service providers, and
now they have completed the move by no longer allowing sales to end users
at all.

-Dan