[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID and Sipura Router

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Mon Jan 23 15:50:27 MST 2006

I had this similar problem

I have an extension (Sipura 1001) ext 2000

I call the phone, and i have an AGI lookup the incoming CID in a database,
and reset the CIDname to be that from the database

However, In my Mysql table i had callerid 2000 as the value.

so.. if it was my cell calling it would be

Ben Cell
2000

on the caller id.

I removed the Callerid value of 2000 from the mysql table, and now it
passes in the callerid number from the incoming call.

I dont use the callerid field in the system any more because of this. If i
am dialing out, i just set the callerid number to that of the calling
extension... I dont dial my internal extensions that often, but it works.

So.. I would Remove the callerid line from the configs, and test.