[Asterisk-Users] Re: Connection TDM400P to UK PSTN

Chris Earle (CBL) cearle at cbltech.ca
Mon Jan 23 15:24:14 MST 2006

Thanks for that, insightful

The quality on both ends with those settings is quite good -- but the
extension side still has a ridiculous -- almost duplicate -- echo!

If I turn the txgain right down, I lose all sound.....of course the signals
in ztmonitor show up perfect then, but can't hear anything (DTMF tones too
low or whatever...)

Still wondering if it's an impedance issue...or something along those
lines/chipset..etc....

I'm going to attempt upgrading Zaptel now, without upgrading the asterisk

Chris