[Asterisk-Users] Installing the none commercialintelg729codecsinto Asterisk@Home 2.2?

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Jan 23 02:11:50 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 09:57 +0100, Dusko Tubin wrote:
> Hi All,
> I would like some clarification about licensing.  Does this non-commericial
> license provide me for usage inside my company (We're not telephony provider
> so we are not using telephony services for making money). As I understood
> from license agreement, I cannot use it?
>
> Regards and thank you all,
> Dusko

You are now asking for very specific legal advice for a very specific
situation.  I will speak about generalities but wont about specifics -
the reason is that if its a general legal concept and not specific
advice I cant be held liable (usually anyway).  I would however advise
you to seek professional legal counsel for a specific legal issue such
as this.

You also havent given anywhere near enough information for anyone to
answer the question with anything other than 'maybe' - note this is not
a solicitation for more info, just a reason that no one can give you
anything that could be accurate unless they think the laws where they
are apply globally :)

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378