[Asterisk-Users] Why is agents.conf not utilized? (aka: can't find good info on agents and queues for AMP)

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Fri Jan 20 17:52:30 MST 2006

Hi Ben,

We've setup some AMP installs for agent/queue oriented
systems.
All of those systems are no longer running  AMP.
We learned that editing the config files is way more
flexible/powerfull. At least you can actually use what's
inside asterisk instead of just a subset defined by $random
interface.
Areski has a nice webapp to show statistics for queues and
agents, so that should help the report issues.

Sorry I cannot recommend you a GUI, since we now only use
vim to manage the way our systems work.

--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info