[Asterisk-Users] SIP phone receiving but not transmitting

Bill Maidment bill at maidment.com.au
Fri Jan 20 06:39:06 MST 2006

Bill Maidment wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been using Asterisk for a while now with the TDM400 and it seems to
> be working fine. I'm using version 1.2.2 and I've struck a problem when
> I added a Budge Tone 100 SIP phone to the network. The phone rings when
> calls come in and I can make calls but in all cases (internal or
> external calls) the other party cannot hear me even though I can hear them.

Don't worry everyone! I dismantled the headset as suggested on the wiki
and found a loose wire to the mike. They really are crappy phones.
aren't they.

Cheers
Bill

--
What's the difference between Linux and Windoze?
Linux   - Thousands of programmers are working *WITH*    you.

Web Site http://www.maidment.com.au