[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Linux-HA

Tron asterisk.tron at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 01:13:53 MST 2006

Hi Srs.,

    we have installing two machines with Asterisk and Linux-HA. I just copy
conf files and voicemail files and more with rsync, and now I want to test
with Linux-HA if asterisk is up. I'm installing Asterisk over Debian, but I
haven't a status function in asterisk script.

Any one help me to know how can I check if asterisk is up? If I switch off
master machine or I cut network cable, second machine goes up OK, but if I
switch on or replug cable in Main machine, all works fine but I realize that
slave machine doesn't down asterisk.

Any one has installed this system?

regards,

tron