[Asterisk-Users] Odd Polycom Dialing Problem

Omar A. Sabek omar.sabek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 23:51:58 MST 2006

Modify or delete the digitmap. The digitmap allows the phone to
intelligently detect numbers dialed (and presumably save the user from
hitting send after a specified number of seconds). The digitmap is
available on the web interface under SIP and Local Settings. The
default is:

[2-9]11|0T|011xxx.T|[0-1][2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxT

We pass all digits to Asterisk, which handles it intelligently.

Omar A. Sabek