[Asterisk-Users] Odd Polycom Dialing Problem

calvis calvis at itechgroup.com
Tue Jan 17 23:44:09 MST 2006

I am starting to play around with my first Polycom phone.  I have it
registered to my asterisk box, but the problem is dialing.  When I try to
dial with the handset I get my provider telling me that they can not
complete my call afterwards Allison pops in and tells me all circuits are
busy and can not complete my call.

However, if I punch in the numbers and then hit the dial button the call
completes with no problem.

Does anyone have a clue what is going on?  This is a SoundPoint IP 601 phone
and I am using Asterisk at Home 2.2.

Charles Alvis
Internet Technology Group, Inc.
Redmond, WA