[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe Listen Only flag (|m)

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Jan 17 17:07:29 MST 2006

One of the features that I thought would be popular with the Web-MeetMe
suite is the ability to start all non-admin callers in a muted state and
selectively unmute them.  For example any large conference that is
of an announcment nature with a Q&A session.

It's probably a feature I should have tested better, but I just
discovered
that a caller that is joined to a MeetMe with the |m flag cannot be
unmuted with command *cli>meetme unmute $confno $caller-no

Is anyone using MeetMe for such conferences, and if so what combination
of flags do you use, and how do you change their state from Listen Only
to Talk&Listen?

Thanks,
Dan