[Asterisk-Users] Call Center and Predictive dialing

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:32:33 MST 2006

Thank you all for the responses.
Matt, when you say they (gnuDialer) have been focusing on other areas,
what do you mean by that?
The reason I'm asking, 2 features that I'm looking for that vicidail
doesn't support:
1. Scheduled call back
2. The ability to detect an answering machine. Although I disagree
with the customer on this one (I personally think that humans are
better and quicker answering machine detectors than *any* machine).
The customer wants to be able to inject a sound file to the call if
it's an answering machine, and put that as the disposition. The reason
being that for political campaigns such a disposition has the most
value. I know the easy workaround is to create an exten that will do
that, and blindxfer the call to that exten.

Thank you again. BTW, I was the one that called you yesterday about vicidial.