[Asterisk-Users] RTP redirect system usage

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:15:10 MST 2006

yes, but the UA should have compatible codecs, otherwise Asterisk will
stay doing transcoding (a lot of CPU usage). Also remember that doing
re invites imply that the two UA should be able to communicate each
other without help, this turns complicated when both are behind NAT.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"