[Asterisk-Users] CVS HEAD chanisavail not working for sip channel?

Raymond Chen rchen at broadz.com
Mon Jan 16 21:22:06 MST 2006

Dear all,

I have encountered problem with app_chanisavail for sip channels.  I have
setup call-limit=1 in sip.conf as instructed, but when making call to
app_chanisavail, the channels did not increment correctly.   I end up
dialing multiple times to the first channel only.   I think the
ast_device_state(trychan) did not returned correctly.  Any idea?

Extensions.conf  :

exten => _1234.,1,ChanIsAvail(SIP/1&SIP/2&SIP/3&SIP/4&SIP/5|s)

exten => _1234.,n,Dial(${AVAILORIGCHAN}/0${EXTEN:4}|45)

exten => _1234.,n+101,busy

sip.conf :

[1]

type=friend