[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi-cm and DID

richard Coco coco_richard at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 03:18:01 MST 2006

Hi Armin,

thx for your feedback, but what do you mean with "Did
you load the card with config for DID on that port?"

I have loaded the modules with:
modprobe capi
modprobe kernelcapi
modprobe divacapi
modprobe divas

and then loaded divactrl like this:
divactrl load -f ETSI

I suppose that this is ok (it works without did)? Or
have i forgotten something?

thx in advance..