[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi-cm and DID

richard Coco coco_richard at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 03:28:55 MST 2006

Hi all,

i have asterisk 1.0.9 with an Eicon Diva 4bri and
chan_capi-cm-0.6. I have 2 NTBAs (one with did and one
without).
When using the one without did, i am able to place
outgoing and incoming calls. When i use the NTBAs with
did i have a layer 2 error.

Anyone an idea?

    -- Executing Dial("SIP/2004-9634",
"CAPI/g1/43XXXXXX") in new stack
       > data = g1/43XXXXXX
       > parsed dialstring: 'g1' '43XXXXXX' ''
       > capi request group = 2
       > parsed dialstring: 'g1' '43XXXXXX' ''
  == EICON: Call CAPI/EICON/43XXXXXX-6   (pres=0x00,
ton=0x00)
CONNECT_REQ ID=001 #0x000c LEN=0065
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x1
  CIPValue                        = 0x10
  CalledPartyNumber               = <80>43XXXXXX
  CallingPartyNumber              = <00 80
22>EyeBeam<22> <3c>2004<3e>
  CalledPartySubaddress           = default
  CallingPartySubaddress          = default
  BProtocol
   B1protocol                     = 0x1
   B2protocol                     = 0x1
   B3protocol                     = 0x0
   B1configuration                = default
   B2configuration                = default
   B3configuration                = default
  BC                              = default
  LLC                             = default
  HLC                             = default
  AdditionalInfo
   BChannelinformation            = <00 00>
   Keypadfacility                 = default
   Useruserdata                   = default
   Facilitydataarray              = default

    -- Called g1/43XXXXXX
CONNECT_CONF ID=001 #0x000c LEN=0014
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x201
  Info                            = 0x0

    -- EICON: received CONNECT_CONF PLCI = 0x201
DISCONNECT_IND ID=001 #0x0011 LEN=0014
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x201
  Reason                          = 0x3302

DISCONNECT_RESP ID=001 #0x0011 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x201

       > CAPI INFO 0x3302: Protocol error layer 2
  == EICON: CAPI Hangingup
  == EICON: Interface cleanup PLCI=0x201
  == No one is available to answer at this time

my capi.conf looks like:
[DID]
controller=1,2,3,4
isdnmode=did