[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk for Call Center

Rodrigo P. Telles telles-listas at devel.it
Mon Jan 16 09:26:00 MST 2006

Hi Folks,

I've been searching for an specific feature on asterisk and I found an e-mail
from "John Todd" asking for the same thing.
To be able to listen (zapbarge, zapscan or chanspy) an specific channel and can
talk to one side (the operator).
That feature is very usefull in call centers in Brazil so if you want to use
Asterisk as a Call Center PBX you have to support it.

John Todd post it in May 2004 so perhaps now (Jan 2006) it's possible or there
is another app (commercial?) that can support it.

John: have you found a solution for your question? if so, please let me know!

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo P. Telles <telles at devel.it>
IT Manager
Devel-IT - http://www.devel.it