[Asterisk-Users] Adit 600 and echo

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Sun Jan 15 13:29:54 MST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp.
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 3:29 PM
To: 'Patrick'
Subject: RE: [Fwd: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Adit 600 and echo]

Hello Patrick,
I believe mine is the 2572.  64ms EC.

Power supply:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7574802048

Yes got them off ebay, but keep your eye open.  I just checked, I got
the EC for only 30.49 including shipping from ebay :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5824630277

Yay...

I'll try to take some pictures this week for the wiki...

The soldering is easy but it will require good quiet time.  Then I ran
the lines 2 a 2 port cat6 block.

Greg