[Asterisk-Users] Ugly echo cancel, with Bristuff/Zaphfc

Matt mattl at xgforce.com
Sat Jan 14 22:04:43 MST 2006

You need hardware echo cancel card such as sangoma 104d card to do hardware
cannel to fix the bad echo problem. Software solution is not powerful enough
at all.

Best Regards

Matt
High Performance Gigabit Clustering Appliance
http://www.xgforce.com/loadbalancer.html

eClustering Service
http://www.xgforce.com/eService.html

Gigabit 3U Tera Servers