[Asterisk-Users] Re: 1.2.1 "Silence suppression is disabled" what thehell?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Sat Jan 14 16:20:31 MST 2006

In article <011501c61936$4e14eb40$0300a8c0 at gogi>,
Pisac <pisacc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've found something here: http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5374
>
> but I don't understand how this can be connected to my problem :-(

It looks like the maintainer of the BRIstuff distribution might have
decided that patch was worth including, even though it is not in the
standard 1.2.1.  That does give scope for confusion though!

However, it is a very worthwhile patch, and I hope it does make it into
1.2.2, not just the trunk, which will be months away from being
recommended for production.

Cheers
Tony
--