[Asterisk-Users] linksys pap2 automatically connect on liftinghandset

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Fri Jan 13 20:14:19 MST 2006

The best I can do so far (which appears to be a bit of a hack) is
(<:0>S0), which says to add a '0' to the start of the string and dial
immediately. This gives asterisk an extension dialled of '0', which
isn't the 's' that i'd hoped for, but is a good start!

(S0) by itself doesn't work, nor does (<:>S0).

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

James