[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Prepaid Solution

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Fri Jan 13 17:14:43 MST 2006

Adrian Carter wrote:

> Hey JP,
>    I have just built a Joomla shopcart system for our general ordering
> system, and am scratching my head how to handle the backend post the
> order being created... can I ask, would you mind sharing some more
> detail on that particular aspect of your prepaid soultion ? Im not
> particularly interested for PrePaid, we run a Wholesale internet
> provider (ISP for ISP's) and want to just use Joomla/Virtuemart to
> manage orders from the ISPs for DSL tails and the like.. and maybe...
> asterisk stuff eventually (one thing at a time...)
>
> Thanks for your time
>
> Adrian

Not at all, although this is OT, so I'll keep it simple.

Goto /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_order.php
Look for the order_status_update function
Add your routines, based on $curr_order_status and $d["order_status"]

In my case, the routine I added to the function checks if an order is
confirmed, then the relevant variables are passed on to ASTCC/PP on the
* server.

For further details, feel free to email me.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.