[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Prepaid Solution

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Fri Jan 13 16:27:27 MST 2006

I know, the recurring charge stuff is a pain right now.  I have added
support into ASTPP to do recurring charges.  The problem is actually
getting the money.  I'm going to try to get something designed for that
also but for now it can apply a recurring charge to a customers
account.  Maybe I'll make progress on the weekend. :-)

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net

--
Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net
Aleph Communications
ASTPP - Open Source Voip Billing & Calling Cards
www.aleph-com.net/astpp