[Asterisk-Users] queus & agents

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Fri Jan 13 13:54:16 MST 2006

No, I am using different Agent IDs, since I need agents to answer just one
queue at a time... that is, I need person A to answer to the sales queue
today, and the support queue tomorrow, and maybe both queues at the same
time on the day after... :(

So it seems that there is not easy solution for me... I'll try with an
external application using manager api to Pause agents on one queue when
they are busy on the other

Thank you
DOv