[Asterisk-Users] Re: zapata.conf for non pri T1?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Fri Jan 13 12:48:14 MST 2006

zaptel.conf:

span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
e&m=1-24

zapata.conf:
;we are using e&m wink, not e&m, so this is just reference for us.

context=from-pstn
signalling=em_w
emdigitwait=500
rxwink=300
immediate=no
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
busydetect=yes
group=0
channel=> 1-24

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.