[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk echo & fxotune

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Fri Jan 13 09:21:46 MST 2006

Hey all, guess I didn't include enough info in my last query. I'm having
massive echo problems on our sip<=>fxo connections & have been reading up on
echo cancellation & such. When I try to run fxotune I get the following
error:

Could not fill input buffer
Tuning module 25.Failure!

The system has two of the digium 4port fxo cards & one T1 card (which isn't
fully configured yet) (1-24 are the T1card)

Has anyone seen this error? the only hits I've found on google all point to
the source code. This happens even if I remove the T1 card.

Thx in advance for any insight.