[Asterisk-Users] FXS or VOIP

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Thu Jan 12 08:18:41 MST 2006

>A factor no one here mentions is user psychological comfort.

That's a great point. On my home setup the wife avoids using the SNOM's
because it looks uber-intimidating and things like call transfer, park etc
blows her mind, she doesn't get it. So I dusted off some Vista 350's I had
and put them out in the house and she's much more comfortable with them.
(although to her credit she is starting to use the SNOM's, just none of the
fancy features. Funny, my kids think the SNOM's rock. They intercom each
other and play with my custom *XX features all the time)

This underscores the need in system design to design it for USERS.  I should
tatoo it on the back of my hand.