[Asterisk-Users] Build Error - ZT_EVENT_DTMFDIGIT

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 08:15:00 MST 2006

Thanks Kevin; exactly what I was looking for.  I was using:

   cvs checkout -r v1-0_stable asterisk

because that's what it said to do on the cardboard card that was
packed with my TDM400.  I wondered about the mixing and matching of
HEAD and STABLE when I was writing the email, but that's all I could
see to do when I was following the instructions given.

I checked out the wiki.  Just to confirm, if I issue the command:

 # svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk asterisk

I'd get the most recent _working_ version of Asterisk.  But if I issue
the command:

 # svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/branches/1.2 asterisk-1.2

I'd get the most recent _stable_ version of Asterisk.

I'd be most grateful if you could confirm this form me.

Many Thanks,
Hugh