[Asterisk-Users] RE: chan_bluetooth problems

John Voss johnvoss at tech-center.com
Thu Jan 12 05:59:16 MST 2006

I power cycled my phone and this problem went away.

However, it still doesn't work as expected. The call is initiated but the audio can't be heard through asterisk. If I pick up the cell phone I can carry on the conversation there.

My phone is a Nokia 6255i

Again any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Originally "John Voss" said