[Asterisk-Users] Re: Nested MySQL Commands

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:54:28 MST 2006

> Since about 1992... and the Asterisk docs for FastAGI are pretty rotten. But that's ok, I've >come to expect that.

Thats a silly comment, there is ample explanation for what the purpose
of fastagi is and examples all over the net.

What did you exactly think the socket was opened for?  Haven't you
heard of fastcgi after 14 years of Linux? So either you are clueless
about any sort of net/web/admin development with perl or you drank
alot of caugh syroup half way through this thread.

----
Shidan