[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel modules load, but Asterisk fails at startup

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Wed Jan 11 15:37:40 MST 2006

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 01:36:24PM -0700, Stephen Bosch wrote:
> Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) wrote:

> > Try running ztcfg -vvv
>
> Yes, that fixes it -- my question, I guess, is how to get that to run
> automatically at boot time...

I run ztcfg in a spcial init.d script for zaptel (which also does other
clean-ups).

Nothing stops you from running ztcfg in the asterisk init.d script.

BTW: there is no point in the -vvv: ztcfg will be nice and verbose in
reporting errors when they happen. No need for the extra noise (and
wasted time) at boot.