[Asterisk-Users] Fax RX and SIP/IAX

Copeland, Bryan BCopeland at SolaComm.com
Wed Jan 11 15:08:33 MST 2006

Spandsp & app_rxfax / app_txfax will work over sip and IAX .... Currently in
use here...

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/app_rxfax+and+app_txfax

-----Original Message-----
From: Michaël Gaudette [mailto:michael.gaudette at virtutel.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:22 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Fax RX and SIP/IAX

Hi,

I'm looking to implement Fax reception on a SIP line.  I`ve been looking at
the Wiki and some other web pages and it`s far from clear what I need to do,
or if it`s even possible.

1) Is it possible, or does it only work on Zap channels? (as I`ve read
somewhere)
2) Is there a good reference on the web to do so?

Thanks,

Michael