[Asterisk-Users] Nested MySQL Commands

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Jan 11 14:00:03 MST 2006

Peter, I assume you mean something like this in extensions.conf:

exten => _X.,1,AGI(master-dial-logic.pl)

and then there's only one call. All logic would be performed by the perl script. This has many advantages. One disadvantage however is that potentially, there could be 120 simultaneous instances of this script running (one per call).

Douglas.