[Asterisk-Users] Re: Transfer sounds - notifications

Tomislav Parcina tparcina at lama.hr
Wed Jan 11 06:20:57 MST 2006

In article <45078.10.50.164.22.1136982309.squirrel at 127.0.0.1>,
francesco at fampeeters.com says...
> On <http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+features.conf>:
>
>  ;courtesytone = beep            ; Sound file to play to the parked caller
>                                  ; when someone dials a parked call
>  ;xfersound = beep               ; to indicate an attended transfer is
> complete
>  ;xferfailsound = beeperr        ; to indicate a failed transfer
>
> You could try these to see if that makes a difference?...

Thank you. I have uncommented those and restart asterisk but it is the
same. I hear "beep" only when I establish att transfer and other party
doesn't want to take over a call. So, other party hangs up before I do,
and in that case I hear "beep". In all other cases I don't hear any
tone.

I couldn't done anything wrong?!? Do I need to add any DYNAMIC_FEATURES
in extensions.conf?

This is my features.conf

[general]
parkext => 700		; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos => 701-720		; What extensions to park calls on
context => parkedcalls	; Which context parked calls are in
;parkingtime => 45		; Number of seconds a call can be parked for
				; (default is 45 seconds)
;transferdigittimeout => 3	; Number of seconds to wait between digits
when transfering a call
courtesytone = beep		; Sound file to play to the parked caller
				; when someone dials a parked call
xfersound = beep	; to indicate an attended transfer is complete
xferfailsound = beeperr	; to indicate a failed transfer
;adsipark = yes		; if you want ADSI parking announcements
;findslot => next		; Continue to the 'next' parking space.
Defaults to 'first' available
;pickupexten = *8	; Configure the pickup extension.  Default is *8
featuredigittimeout = 1000	; Max time (ms) between digits for feature
activation.  Default is 500

[featuremap]
blindxfer => #1		; Blind transfer
;disconnect => *0		; Disconnect
automon => *1			; One Touch Record
atxfer => *2			; Attended transfer

[applicationmap]
;testfeature => #9,callee,Playback,tt-monkeys	;Play tt-monkeys to
						;callee if #9 was pressed

--

Tomislav Parcina
name.surname at email.t-com.hr