[Asterisk-Users] CHAN_CAPI problem

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Tue Jan 10 10:03:59 MST 2006

Hi all,
I installed asterisk stable cvs 1.2 and chan_capi 0.4.0 PRE1, with one AVM
Fritz Card ISDN connected to a Telecom NT1 Plus

I configured asterisk via AMP.
No problem in making calls.
If I try to ring the ISDN Phone Number, I don't see anything on the
asterisk Console,
I I activate the capi debug , I see the ring on the capi channel.
If the context were wrong , I anyway should  see some line about this....

Why I cannot see anything on asterisk ,nor in the /var/log/asterisk/full  ?

here is my /etc/asterisk/capi.conf

asteriskge03:/etc/asterisk # cat capi.conf
;
; CAPI config
;
;

; general section

[general]
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0.8
txgain=0.8
;ulaw=yes        ;set this, if you live in u-law world instead of a-law

; interface sections ...

[BRI1]          ;this example interface gets name 'ISDN1' and may be any
                 ;name not starting with 'g' or 'contr'.
;ntmode=yes      ;if isdn card operates in nt mode, set this to yes
isdnmode=msn     ;'MSN' (point-to-multipoint) or 'DID' (direct inward dial)
                 ;when using NT-mode, 'DID' should be set in any case
incomingmsn=*    ;allow incoming calls to this list of MSNs/DIDs, * = any
;defaultcid=123  ;set a default caller id to that interface for dial-out,
                 ;this caller id will be used when dial option 'd' is set.
;controller=0    ;ISDN4BSD default
;controller=7    ;ISDN4BSD USB default
controller=1     ;capi controller number to use
group=1          ;dialout group
;prefix=0        ;set a prefix to calling number on incoming calls
softdtmf=on      ;enable/disable software dtmf detection, recommended for
AVM cards
relaxdtmf=on     ;in addition to softdtmf, you can use relaxed dtmf
detection
accountcode=     ;Asterisk accountcode to use in CDRs
context=from-pstn  ;context for incoming calls
holdtype=hold    ;when Asterisk puts the call on hold, ISDN HOLD will be
used. If
                 ;set to 'local' (default value), no hold is done and
Asterisk may
                 ;play MOH.
;immediate=yes   ;DID: immediate start of pbx with extension 's' if no
digits were