[Asterisk-Users] Non-PRI T1

David Sampson dsampson at innseason.com
Tue Jan 10 08:19:34 MST 2006

We do have a PRI on order but have an immediate need so band-aid in the
mean time.  This circuit has actually been hooked to a channel bank for
years with just analog phone and I stuck Asterisk in the middle about 3
months ago.  I setup the standard S extension and it is handling
incoming no problem.

One other question - how do I get outgoing calls to select last
available channel instead of first?

Thanks,

Dave

David J. Sampson