[Asterisk-Users] Need help testing IAX based web conferencing tool

Hagen Rode hagen at intellinc.co.za
Tue Jan 10 08:04:51 MST 2006

Hello everyone

We have recently built a web conferencing tool that uses IAX2 for the voice.
We make use of Asterisk 1.2.1 running on a Debian Sarge and have built the
conferencing tool using VB, so unfortunately it will only run on Windows.

We are now looking for people to help us test the software, specifically the
quality of the voice. So if you are interested in trying out the software
and helping us test, please send an email to hagen at intellinc.co.za and I
will respond with details on how to get started.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Regards

Hagen