[Asterisk-Users] Wake-Up Call

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Mon Jan 9 21:37:42 MST 2006

Something to think about is this too, when completed scheduling, ask
would you like to notify another extension, so if the first does not
answer in two attempts, ring a cell phone or such.

But I cannot complain, I use the wakeup call function every day, and it
is definitely better than any alarm clock or pbx reminder available.

Greg