[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail emailed volume

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Mon Jan 9 13:39:09 MST 2006

It's any voicemail from any line on the system, whether it's SIP, IAX,
or ZAP... The voicemail message is basically so low in volume that my
boss has almost blown his speakers switching between listening to
voicemail and listening to whatever music he listens to lol... I've got
the rxgain's set the highest we can have it without affecting the echo,
so I can't really do much there.

Aaron