[Asterisk-Users] snom programmable buttons

Michael J. Liberatore mike240se at straightandnarrowinc.org
Mon Jan 9 12:21:14 MST 2006

Unfortunately I asked the same question a day or two with no response...
It appears the only way is to use a very beta patch, look on
bugs.digium.com and search for snom pickup, you should find it.  But I
wouldn't recommend using it in a production environment just yet..  It's
funny cause asterisk is awesome for large setups but when you want to do
a small office, most people complain about lacking many features
compared to their old avaya partner's, etc.. Such as line sharing, call
pickup when on hold or ringing, intercom to a person using their blf
button, etc....  I am still trying to figure out ways for my small
business users to be happier, so again if anyone has any experience of
ideas, I would appreciate it, and hopefully the patch on bugs will help
you...

Mike