[Asterisk-Users] spandsp, rxfax, TDM400/zaptel, missed frames, any help?

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Jan 9 10:32:17 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 11:15 -0600, Rich Adamson wrote:
> It would be very interesting to know the real numbers that have it working.
> The archives (and about two/three years of attempting to help others with
> the exact same problem) suggests no better then maybe one in ten or twenty
> will ever get spandsp to work with the digium x100p or TDM card.
>
> Maybe the trick is for you to identify 'exactly' which winmodem card
> does work; others would be very happy to give it a try without a doubt!

I bought a really cheap clone off ebay and it worked first time every
time (so far).  Even on longer many page faxes.

Getting one with an md3200 chipset (which is not what I have) and will
try it on that and see and report back)..  this isnt a critical system
especially for faxing, so it would be interesting for me to see if this
problem you are talking about has any problems with either card.  I can
try to get the exact chip I have when I open it up to install the new
card when it gets here)

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378