[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk crashing system

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:05:54 MST 2006

ok, look for the file /etc/asterisk/modules.conf . There disable
"autoload". Then try loading as less modules as you can. This is a
list of my modules. Im attaching you a copy of my modules.conf so you
can use it as a start. From there start to disable modules, I dont
think is a core problem. What distro are you using?

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"