[Asterisk-Users] dual IP connections

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Mon Jan 9 04:40:44 MST 2006

Hi all,
I would like to know if there is a solution to this question.

Scenario:

Two asterisk servers connected across the Intenet ( in SIP or IAX mode, no
matter) with both of them having static ip addresses

Then I add a second link (with another provider), with another NIC at both
side, and again both of them having static ip addresses.

Is there a way to tell asterisk to use both of these link, i.e. doing a
load balancing ?

Or just better (in my case) to use only one link, and to use the second
link as a backup link in the event the first link went down ?

thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it