[Asterisk-Users] 3 PSTN lines, 3 IP Phones

Al Stery a8901550 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 05:08:51 MST 2006

Hi all,

  Newbie quest here.
  I have 3 PSTN lines (2430-2432) setup by the CLEC in a hunt group coming in to a TDM04B and 3 Grandstream gxp-2000's (say a,b and c) and Asteriskathome installed.

  I want all phones (a,b,c) to be able to take calls from the hunt group. Does this mean I must make 9 SIP extensions on * ?

  3 for each IP phone? and group them in trtiplets (ring groups?) corresponding to each of the 3 PSTN lines?

  If a call comes in on 2430, and it's picked up by "a", but then "b' tries to call "a", "b" goes to voicemail. I'd prefer that "a" rang on another "empty" line since the gxp-2000 has 4 lines.

  Is that possible?

  Thanks