[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Jobs

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Sat Jan 7 19:23:44 MST 2006

If you try to compare Asterisk to other PBX's TODAY, Asterisk is running
somewhere close to 0%. Its simply too new still as most companies didn't
even begin taking a look until version 1.0 and even more with 1.2. Of course
this will change over time. We are selling several systems a month right
now. So if you are looking at getting a job today, it may be a little rough,
but if you spend the next year honing your Asterisk skills more and more
positions will open up.

Kerry Garrison
Director of Technical Services
Tech Data Pros - Orange County's Mobile IT Service Provider
(949) 502-7819 x200 - kerryg at techdatapros.com
http://www.techdatapros.com