[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Jobs

Steven Kalcevich lists at ciscokid.net
Sat Jan 7 19:12:48 MST 2006

I think it would be biggest is in consulting. The people that refuse or
cant  to pay for call manager or Avaya's one. Example asterisk &
sugarcrm.com they work together. Thats really good to sell. They arent
in monster.ca they are banging on doors making $.

Make a buch of pre setup asterisk configs that would be most popular
make marketing material, dump on website. go in trade shows. Demo and make $

Steve kalcevich